1. You are of sound mind.
2. Have attained the legal age necessary under the applicable laws to enter into an agreement and/or access, avail the Services and.
3. Are not prohibited from entering into a legally binding contract as per applicable laws.
Lawgica reserves the right and sole discretion to refuse access to the Platform, terminate any account, remove or restrict any content, at any time, with or without notice to you in case we notice any illegal activity on or from account or if we have reasons to believe that any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete.
You agree not to copy, republish, frame, download, transmit, modify, adapt, create derivative works based on, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, display, perform, license, sublicense or reverse engineer the Platform and Services or any parts thereof or the selection and arrangement of the Platform and Services, except as expressly authorized herein. Lawgica grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited permission to access and display the web pages within this Platform, solely on your computer or any other electronic viewing device for your personal, non-commercial use of this Platform. This permission is conditional on the basis that you shall not modify, alter or illegally use the content displayed on this Platform and shall keep intact and comply with all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices of the Platform, if any. The rights granted to you constitute a license and not a transfer of title in any manner.
Use of the Platform or Services for any other purpose other than expressly granted here is expressly prohibited and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. In relation to any content submitted, uploaded or generated by you on the Platform, you hereby grant an unconditional, unlimited, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide license and permission to Lawgica and its affiliates, content sharing partners to display, store, host, publish, digitally reproduce or copy, transmit, communicate, modify, translate, distribute or otherwise make such content available on the Platform or in relation to the Services provided by Lawgica. You agree that such content may continue to be made available on Lawgica despite any termination or suspension of your account, if such content has been shared, stored or embedded by any other user(s). You agree to not hold Lawgica responsible for the aforesaid activities in relation to your content.
This Platform may run advertisements and promotions from third parties, products and/or services in any manner and to any extent. Your communications, activities, relationships and business dealings with any third parties advertising or promoting via the Platform, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, shall be solely matters between you and such third parties.
You acknowledge and agree that Lawgica is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such non-Lawgica advertisers on the Platform.
Our links with advertisers should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by us of the owners or operators of those linked websites, or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on those linked websites, unless and to the extent stipulated to the contrary.
Additionally, by agreeing to this terms and conditions document you authorize Lawgica and Meticulous Educations to send messages/e-mails or call you on your registered contact number/e-mail id regarding our different product offerings and discount schemes. This consent will override any registration for DND/DNC/NDNC.
In the event your access or use of the Platform and Services is found to be spam, misleading, malicious, annoying or containing/promoting unsolicited e-mails or network postings, Lawgica reserves its right to obtain immediate reliefs against you or against such use by you, in addition to all other remedies available at law or in equity. Lawgica may also opt to block, filter or delete unsolicited e-mail, messages or postings as per its sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Lawgica and its officers, directors, partners, employees, agents and representatives harmless, from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs (including reasonable legal fees) or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from
1. Your user content and any other content (e.g. computer viruses) that you may submit, post to or transmit through the Platform (including a third party's use of such user content (e.g. reliance on the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of your user content).
2. Your access to or use of the Platform and Services (including any use by your employees, contractors or agents and all uses of your account numbers, user names and passwords, whether or not actually or expressly authorised by you, in connection with the Platform and Services).
4. Any allegation that while using any of the software made available on the Platform you infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party and/or any dealings between you and any third parties advertising or promoting or linked via the Platform.
5. Your activities in connection with the Platform. This indemnity will be applicable without regard to the negligence of any party, including any indemnified person.
You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account (even when the activity is done by others who have accounts under your account). Activity includes everything but not limited to deposit, withdrawal, buy or sell orders etc. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Lawgica cannot and will not be liable for any loss of BART from your failure to comply with this security obligation. The applicability of BART is limited to Lawgica. BART is not accepted and must not be used anywhere outside of this platform.
Lawgica holds the right to use your name and photo in Internal & external promotion.